Donate

How To Limit Or Reduce RAM Usage Of Mozilla Firefox Browser

Hello,

I noticed that Firefox takes a lot of RAM space on my workstation. After googling around, I found a solution on how to limit it's memory consumption.
1. Open Mozilla firefox
2. type about:config in the url/address bar
3. just click i'll be careful i promise
4. filter "browser.cache."
5. change browser.cache.disk.capacity from original value in my pc it's 1059997. I changed it to 30000 since my RAM space is 2GB.
6. Choose OK
7. Close and restart Mozilla firefox

(I noticed the memory usage of firefox lowered to a significant level)
How To Limit Or Reduce RAM Usage Of Mozilla Firefox Browser
Cheers! :=)

Comments

Donate

Popular Posts From This Blog

WPF CRUD Application Using DataGrid, MVVM Pattern, Entity Framework, And C#.NET

How To Insert Or Add Emojis In Microsoft Teams Status Message

Bootstrap Modal In ASP.NET MVC With CRUD Operations