Donate

Error 3417 Unable To Start Service In SQL Server 2008

Yesterday,

My sql server 2008i stopped working due to error 3417. I tried different solutions as provided by msdn forums and other sites such as compression attributes, network service to be added on security and change log-on to local system and restoring my master db using cmd. All did'nt work.

I ended up backing up all my databases, uninstalling the database service but retaining the other features such as business intelligence studio, IDE tools and etc. Then, re installing the database services w/ same credentials as before.

Greg

Comments

Donate

Popular Posts From This Blog

WPF CRUD Application Using DataGrid, MVVM Pattern, Entity Framework, And C#.NET

How To Insert Or Add Emojis In Microsoft Teams Status Message

Bootstrap Modal In ASP.NET MVC With CRUD Operations