Donate

Graphic Lines In Picture Box Gone After Switching Tab Pages In C#

In a program i'm working with, I have a timer event which draws lines or graphs on a picture box. This picture box is inside a tab and panel.

When I switched views to other tabs and return to the tab that has the picture box, the previous lines or graphs disappears. I suspect, the controls are redrawn when switching tabs.

I tried several solutions and options in picture box paint event and infact tried overriding it. Same results.

Luckily, I found a tip in an article to draw the real time graphics on the image itself. This helped solve the issue.

Greg

Comments

Donate

Popular Posts From This Blog

WPF CRUD Application Using DataGrid, MVVM Pattern, Entity Framework, And C#.NET

How To Insert Or Add Emojis In Microsoft Teams Status Message

Pass GUID As Parameter To Action Using ASP.NET MVC ContribGrid