Donate

Castle Windsor - Could Not Perform FindAll() For (Model) Using ActiveRecordBase in Castle.ActiveRecord ORM

When running a simple asp.net mvc project, I encountered an error which states the Model.FindAll() could not be performed. Model is a class that maps to a database table. After tracing my codes, I found out that I have mispelled the database name in my web.config as specified below:
<add key="connection.connection_string" value="Data Source=MyComputerStation\SQLEXPRESS;AttachDbFilename=|DataDirectory|\Blogs.mdf;Integrated Security=True;User Instance=True"/>  
What I did was change the database name from Blogs to Blog.

That's it! :)

Greg

Comments

Post a Comment

Donate

Popular Posts From This Blog

WPF CRUD Application Using DataGrid, MVVM Pattern, Entity Framework, And C#.NET

How To Insert Or Add Emojis In Microsoft Teams Status Message

Bootstrap Modal In ASP.NET MVC With CRUD Operations