Donate

Unity already has a dependency defined for CommonServiceLocator (VS 2012 Ultimate)

Hello,

While trying to add Unity to a Console Project, I encountered an error as stated by the title of this post. After doing some research, I found a post in Stack Overflow which is to update Nuget Package Manager. When I checked my VS, the nuget package manager is an older version.

So, I removed/uninstalled it and added the recent version of Nuget package manager through Tools -> Exentsion and Updates then look for Nuget Package Manager. Then install/download it in your VS IDE. See image for current Nuget Package Manager. Unity already has a dependency defined for CommonServiceLocator (VS 2012 Ultimate)

That's It.. :)

Comments

Donate

Popular Posts From This Blog

WPF CRUD Application Using DataGrid, MVVM Pattern, Entity Framework, And C#.NET

How To Insert Or Add Emojis In Microsoft Teams Status Message

Bootstrap Modal In ASP.NET MVC With CRUD Operations