Donate

LG 34" Ultrawide Monitor Hot Or Warm Temperature

Hello,

I've noticed in a while that my LG 34" Ultrawide Monitor is hotter when I switched the display modes thru the On-Screen Control software. As I researched thru the internet, I found an article from LG Support on why the LG Monitor screen seems so hot. A useful tip led me to check the brightness of my screen. And behold, it has a value of 100% that causes the temperature to be warmer compared to other monitors.
LG 34 Ultrawide Monitor  Hot Or Warm Temperature
After reducing the brightness and contrast, I felt like the monitor's temperature dropped significantly lower which is acceptable to me. The article can be found here LG Monitor - The Screen Feels Hot
LG 34 Ultrawide Monitor  Hot Or Warm Temperature


Cheers!

Comments

Donate

Popular Posts From This Blog

WPF CRUD Application Using DataGrid, MVVM Pattern, Entity Framework, And C#.NET

How To Insert Or Add Emojis In Microsoft Teams Status Message

Pass GUID As Parameter To Action Using ASP.NET MVC ContribGrid