Donate

How To Enable Notepad++ Editor Dark Theme Mode In Windows 10 Or Windows 11

Hello,

I've just downloaded the latest updates of my Notepad++ editor and randomly checked the settings menu if there are added features that I can play with. After exploring the settings menu, one of the things I noticed is that I can now change the theme of the editor for light to dark. To do that, go to Settings -> Preferences -> Dark Mode.
How To Enable Notepad++ Editor Dark Theme Mode In Windows 10 Or Windows 11
By default, Light mode is enabled. Switching from Light to Dark mode changes the background color/theme to something darker which is preferable by most users.
Enable Notepad++ Editor Dark Theme Mode In Windows 10 Or Windows 11


Cheers!

Comments

Donate

Popular Posts From This Blog

WPF CRUD Application Using DataGrid, MVVM Pattern, Entity Framework, And C#.NET

How To Insert Or Add Emojis In Microsoft Teams Status Message

Pass GUID As Parameter To Action Using ASP.NET MVC ContribGrid