Donate

The EXECUTE Permission Was Denied On The Object - SQL Server Function

Good day!

I just recently restored a new database from the server and ran a script to create a T-SQL function. But when I called that function in C#.NET, it won't allow me to but instead returns a "The EXECUTE Permission Was Denied On The Object" error. To fix this issue, expand the database as to where the function was setup. Then click on the Security node -> Schemas -> dbo. When the Schema dialog opens, add the user name and set it's check the Grant checkbox of the Execute permission.
The EXECUTE Permission Was Denied On The Object - SQL Server Function
After that, I can now successfully call the function from my .NET application.


Cheers!

Comments

Donate

Popular Posts From This Blog

WPF CRUD Application Using DataGrid, MVVM Pattern, Entity Framework, And C#.NET

How To Insert Or Add Emojis In Microsoft Teams Status Message

Sharkoon SKILLER SGS2 Gaming Chair Product Review